Got a JPG image and you want to save it as PDF?
Fear not, by the end of reading this article, you're going to leave with a JPG image saved in the PDF format.
We've embedded our JPG to PDF converter on this very page for your convenience.
You don't have to pay a single dollar for this service. Besides, it's also very quick!
How to change a JPG to PDF online
- Simply drag & drop your JPG image(s);
- Click the button to convert JPG to PDF;
- Save the images as PDF in 1 click.
At SignHouse, we like to keep things simple. That's why changing a JPG to PDF is so easy with our software.
What happens to my documents?
When uploading your JPG files, we're creating 1:1 copies of them, which we then turn into PDFs so you can save them.
Now, as for the images that you're uploading:
- We delete the JPGs from our side a few hours after your upload;
- And then, the PDF document is available in your dashboard.
In the dashboard, you can open the PDF which you've just converted from JPG, and you can do all sorts of stuff to it: re-edit, electronically sign, share, or private-share.
Is there a way to turn JPG into PDF?
Yes! At SignHouse, you just have to drag & drop your JPG image and click one button to make it a PDF. Downloading it is 100% free!
How do I combine JPG files into one JPG?
To put together multiple JPG files into one main document:
- Upload your JPG images to SignHouse;
- Convert them to PDF in one click;
- Download the PDF with all of your JPG images.
How can I convert from JPG to PDF for free?
Here's what you have to do in order to convert from JPG to PDF online (and for free):
- Upload your JPG image to our software;
- Click "Convert to PDF" & Wait 10 seconds;
- Download the PDF document of your image.