In need of resizing your PDF document to 1MB? We can help you do that for free, and in just a bit of time (30 seconds, to be precise).
Let's start with three of the most common reasons to do this:
- Some websites are strict and they want really small files;
- Once a file is compressed, it's easier to it send via email;
- You get to save a lot of memory on your device's disk.
No matter the reason why you're compressing PDF files to 100kb or even less, we're here to help you.
How to compress a PDF to 100KB or less
- Pick your document and upload it (or drag & drop it);
- Choose the compressing method or leave as it is;
- Wait ~30 seconds & download the 100KB PDF.
That's basically it. You've not just compressed a PDF document to 100KB..
Does compressing a PDF change it?
No. Upon compressing your file, none of its contents are changed. It's only the size of the PDF document hat gets reduced.
We want to be transparent, so here's what's actually going on behind the scenes of the PDF compressor. Our system looks for data that:
- A. Serves no particular purpose;
- B. Removes only if it's not chancing the experience using the file.
Example: 99% of the uncompressed PDF documents have information that repeats itself. That's the #1 target for removing in order to save memory.
You might be wondering - what are the things that remain untouched? Here's a list of the data that our 100KB PDF compressor doesn't touch:
- Page settings;
What happens after compressing a PDF?
Once you've compressed the file, the system creates a new one, identical to the one before compression. The only difference is that now it is of 100KB.
Your data is safe at SignHouse. In fact, here's what we do after compressing:
- We delete your before-compression documents after a few hours;
- The new, compressed document(s) can be accessed in your dashboard, where you can re-edit, share, delete, or private-share.
You've got full control of your documents, as you should.
What do I do after I resize my PDF?
The possibilities are endless, so to speak.
We offer a suite of PDF-editing tools that work to the same level of efficiency, simplicity and speed — you can delete pages, split PDFs, merge PDFs and so much more.
In our dashboard (but also on our website), you can browse through the plethora of tools we put out.
But remember: we're an eSigning company first and foremost — you can eSign your documents, safely and securely, for free with us! So do check that out as well.
Once your document is edited, it'll be in your dashboard (if you want to keep it there). From there, it takes even fewer clicks to edit further, in case you have any alterations you want to make to it.