In need of resizing your PDF document to 1MB? We can help you do that for free, and in just a bit of time (30 seconds, to be precise).
Let's start with three of the most common reasons to do this:
- Some websites are strict and they want really small files;
- Once a file is compressed, it's easier to it send via email;
- You get to save a lot of memory on your device's disk.
No matter the reason why you're compressing PDF files to 200KB or even less, we're here to help you.
How to compress a PDF to 200KB
- Pick your document and upload it (or drag & drop it);
- Choose the compressing method or leave as it is;
- Wait ~30 seconds & download the 200KB PDF.
Now you've successfully compressed a PDF document to 200KB.
Does my document change if I compress it?
No. Upon compressing a file, we guarantee that it'll stay the same as it was, content-wise. The only thing that changes is the size of the file, to 200KB.
Moreover, here's what actually happens behind the curtains: our system looks for any data that specifically:
- A. Doesn't serve a purpose;
- B. Deletes it only if won't affect your experience using the PDF.
Example: Pretty much ever uncompressed PDF document contains extra information such as repeated data → That's the kind of data that we delete.
"Then what remains unchanged?", you may ask. Here's what stays the same as before compressing the document:
- Page settings;
What happens after compressing my PDF?
After compressing the PDF document, our system generates a new file that weights 200KB.
We do care about your privacy, and we believe that it belongs to you. Hence, this is what happens after compressing a PDF to 200KB:
- The before-compression document gets deleted a few hours after compressing it;
- The new document (the compressed one) is available in your dashboard, where you can re-edit, save, delete, or share it.
You're the only one who controls their documents here.
What do I do after I resize my PDF?
The possibilities are endless, so to speak.
We offer a suite of PDF-editing tools that work to the same level of efficiency, simplicity and speed — you can delete pages, split PDFs, merge PDFs and so much more.
In our dashboard (but also on our website), you can browse through the plethora of tools we put out.
But remember: we're an eSigning company first and foremost — you can eSign your documents, safely and securely, for free with us! So do check that out as well.
Once your document is edited, it'll be in your dashboard (if you want to keep it there). From there, it takes even fewer clicks to edit further, in case you have any alterations you want to make to it.