Need to make your PDF document smaller? Let's do it together, in just one click and about 30 seconds.
Here are 3 of the most common reasons to resize a PDF to 300KB:
- A website's upload limit is of 300KB;
- It's easier to send smaller files via email;
- Save up some memory on your device.
Whether it's one of these three reasons or any other particular reason, know that you can resize your PDF document to just 300KB on this page and use it wherever else you need it. Let's get at it!
How to compress a PDF to 300KB
- Insert your document (Upload or Drag & Drop);
- Select the compression method, or leave as it is;
- Wait ~30 seconds & Download the document.
That's it! You've just compressed your PDF to only 300KB.
Will my PDF be the same after compression?
Yes. Compressed files are the same as before, only they're made smaller so you could save up some memory in your device or in your cloud.
What's going on behind the scenes: our compressor checks for data that
- A. You're not going to use;
- B. Which won't affect the experience with the PDF.
Example: in most PDF documents, there's repetitive information that we're removing in order to save up some space.
With this being said, here's what stays the same after compression:
- Page settings;
What happens to my document?
Once uploading your document, the compressor makes changes and creates a fresh document, updated with the new settings.
Yes, we care about your privacy. Here's what happens with your data:
- We definitely delete the document/documents in (at most) a few hours after uploading. That's it, nobody ever looks at that file again;
- The new, compressed document will be visible in your dashboard once it's done. There, you can either edit, delete, share, or privately share the document.
According to your preferences, you have 100% control of the document.
What do I do after I resize my PDF?
The possibilities are endless, so to speak.
We offer a suite of PDF-editing tools that work to the same level of efficiency, simplicity and speed — you can delete pages, split PDFs, merge PDFs and so much more.
In our dashboard (but also on our website), you can browse through the plethora of tools we put out.
But remember: we're an eSigning company first and foremost — you can eSign your documents, safely and securely, for free with us! So do check that out as well.
Once your document is edited, it'll be in your dashboard (if you want to keep it there). From there, it takes even fewer clicks to edit further, in case you have any alterations you want to make to it.