Let's resize your PDF document to just 500KB — in 30 seconds and 1 click.
Below you can find the most common reasons why people resize PDFs:
- Websites sometimes have upload limits of 500KB;
- It's way easier to send smaller files via email;
- Save up some disk memory on different devices.
So, whether you're looking for one of the options above or whether it's anything else, we're going to help you reduce your PDF's size to 500KB.
How to compress a PDF to 500KB
- Select your PDF document: Upload or Drag & Drop;
- Pick a compression type: Basic, Recommended, Extreme;
- Wait ~30 seconds & Download the compressed document.
Congrats, you've just compressed your file to 500KB. It's that easy!
Will my file be the same after compression?
Yes, 100%. Our PDF compressor does nothing but reduce the size of documents. Everything else stays the same.
In fact, here's what's going on: our PDF compressor checks for data that:
- A. Has no purpose;
- B. Which is not going to affect you or your user's experience.
Example: Pretty much every PDF document has extra information that repeats itself. That's one of the things that we're helping you get rid of.
Aside from that, here's what will remain the same after compression:
- Page settings;
What happens to my document after?
Upon compressing your document, the system will make the changes and you'll get the new file.
We do care about your privacy. Here's what happens after compressing:
- The document before the compression process gets deleted a few hours after its upload;
- The new document can be seen in your dashboard, where you can choose to edit, delete, save, share or private share it.
You've got 100% guaranteed control of your documents.
What do I do after I resize my PDF?
The possibilities are endless, so to speak.
We offer a suite of PDF-editing tools that work to the same level of efficiency, simplicity and speed — you can delete pages, split PDFs, merge PDFs and so much more.
In our dashboard (but also on our website), you can browse through the plethora of tools we put out.
But remember: we're an eSigning company first and foremost — you can eSign your documents, safely and securely, for free with us! So do check that out as well.
Once your document is edited, it'll be in your dashboard (if you want to keep it there). From there, it takes even fewer clicks to edit further, in case you have any alterations you want to make to it.