So you're here because:
- You have a PDF document;
- The pages are pretty messy and not in order;
- And you want to rearrange them.
In this article, we're going to teach you how to rearrange the pages in a PDF file for free. No sign-up, no need to pay!
On this page, we've embedded our PDF organizer to help you rearrange the pages in the order that you want them to be.
How to rearrange pages in a PDF (for free)
- Upload your PDF in the box below;
- Drag & Rearrange your file's pages;
- Click Apply Changes;
- Download your PDF with arranged pages.
Step 2 is the best part - that is the moment when you get to rearrange pages in your PDF document. Drag them around in the right places.
After step 3, you'll have to wait under 10 seconds. Our system works quickly for your convenience, as we don't want to steal your time.
You can repeat the process of rearranging your PDF's pages all over again.
PRO Tip: Feel free to rotate PDF pages by clicking the left/right icons once hovering the pages. Our PDF editor has so many features for your accessibility.
That's how you properly rearrange the pages in a PDF document. So quick!
How do I rearrange pages in a PDF on my phone?
Rearranging pages of a PDF on your phone or mobile device is a breeze.
In the past, this used to be a function that was only do-able on a desktop device.
Or perhaps it was doable on a phone, but not without a set of headaches. Yep, plural.
- Simply go to this page
- Upload your PDF
- Drag-and-drop the pages, according to your liking — re-arrange them from your mobile phone
- Click the “Apply changes” button
And you’ll then be able to download your re-arranged PDF!
How do I organize pages in a PDF on Windows?
Upload your document, select the pages to organize and apply changes. The same goes for both Windows and Mac users.
How do I reorder pages in a PDF without Acrobat?
Reordering pages in a PDF without Acrobat is very easy. It takes 3 steps and it happens in your browser:
- Upload your PDF on this page (or just drag-and-drop the file)
- Select, drag, then drop a page in the position you’d prefer
- Click the blue button “Apply changes” to download the document
That’s it - no Adobe Acrobat needed at all! No download, signup or payment required either.