A commonly known issue:
- You've got a PDF document;
- And there are some pages you want in a different file;
- So the solution is to separate your PDF in 2+ documents.
On this page, we'll teach you how to separate PDF pages in different documents so you can keep this organized.
Moreover, you'll be able to do it on this very page. We've embedded our PDF page separator here so you can get the job done swiftly.
Speaking of which, let's stop wasting time jump right into it.
How to separate pages in a PDF (Without Adobe)
- Upload your PDF in the box below;
- Select I want multiple PDF files at the end;
- Select Extract pages in separate files;
- Confirm the action and apply changes;
- Access/Download your new PDF files.
This may seem like a lot of stuff at a time. For reference, we've added this image below so you can use it as a guide.
In just a couple of clicks, you can define which PDF pages to be separated in new documents.
You can choose how many pages to split individually according to how many pages your file has. Feel free to split each page into a new document if you want.
After you've selected which pages to split into new PDFs, click Apply Changes and wait just a few seconds ⏲️.
Our system will separate your PDF's pages and you can then access and download all of the split files.
That's it. Really that easy!
Can you isolate pages in a PDF?
Yes, you can insole pages in a PDF: Upload the PDF > Select pages to extract > Isolate them in new files > Download.
Regarding your privacy when separating PDF pages with SignHouse, this is what happens to your file:
- We delete the file you've uploaded from our system hours after uploading it;
- And the new, separated PDF pages as individual files are available in your library, where you get to re-edit, sign, share, private-share or delete them.
Fear not, you've got 100% control of your files.
Can you separate a combined PDF?
Yes, you can also separate combined PDF pages: Upload the file > Select the pages to separate > Apply changes > Download the new files.
Can I separate pages in a PDF without Acrobat?
Yes. Use an online software like ours to upload your file, select the PDF pages to separate, and download the new files.
Can you extract pages from a PDF with bookmarks?
Yes, PDFs with bookmarks can also have their pages extracted: Upload the file > Select bookmarks > Extract pages > Download the separate files.