You've got two methods for rotating a PDF from Google Drive.
- Open the PDF in Google Drive
- Use the keyboard shortcut CTRL/CMD (⌘) + P — that will open up the Print pop-up
- Press the Cancel/Escape key
- Right Click the PDF → Select "Rotate Clockwise" or "Rotate Counterclockwise"
A PDF can be rotated and saved on this very page, without having to leave or use any external tool.
Scroll up on the PDF rotator guide page to be able to do the following:
- Upload your document in the PDF rotator box
- Use the buttons at the bottom OR just point at a page and rotate only that page.
- Click the blue “Apply Changes” button.
That's it! You're done — your PDF has now been rotated and it can be downloaded.